BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Emily newz #3

HEY everyone this is the second week of Emily newz!! and boy are we busy, enjoy!

EMILY NEWZ (TOPIC: Pets and advice)
Last week I gave yall' a update to send problems to ask.emzy@yahoo.com . and i got alot of emails!! Only two of yours will be in this weeks paper (keep sending them to me)

Here are some of the winning pets:

#1
Name: sparky
Owner: flowergirl
Age of puppy: 4 months

#2
Name: pumpkin
Owner: pumpkin luvr
Age of pet: 5 weeks

#3

Name: Jibs
Pet owner: boy boy
Age of pet: 1 year

AWWW arn't they adorable?! now for the ADVICE section (I only submitted peoples probs with their permission{no real names will be used})

Dear Emzy,
I just got glasses and I am afraid to go to school. Well my school starts in 1 week, I am afraid everyone will make fun of me! What should I do
From, 4 eyes (age 11)

Dear 2 eyes,
Don't be afraid! They are just kids, if they make fun of you ignore them! It's not like it's going to hurt you. If they cause physical pain, you should defenetly tell an adult. But, remember getting glasses is something to be happy about! make it somthing fun.
From,Emzy


Dear Emzy,
I am moving away from my best friend! We are moving 17 HOURS away......I still want to be friends with her but what if we grow apart? I dont want to loose her....
from, Friendless

Dear FRIEND-FULL,
Just because your friend is moving does NOT mean she will be gone forever! All you have to do is keep in touch! Mabye she could come over and stay for 2 weeks, you guys would have a BLAST! Well the thing is you guys are in charge of your friendship. If you want to be friends still, you will be! It's your choice.

OKAY NOW THE LATEST UPDATE ON YOUTUBE:

Buckle your seat-belts because JOSH is in the house! Although his really funny videos have gotten thousands of hits, FRED is also becoming popular! If you havent seen their vids here are 2 links to their channels:
THE FAMOUS JOSH:

THE FAMOUS FRED:


OKAY thats all for today everyone! Don't forget to follow!

0 awsome peeps say...: